Green Coffee Sampler - Five one pound samples
Here's your chance to experience the world of coffee and regular Serve coffee offerings.
You will receive at a mix of at least three Signature Selections from our award winning producers plus Cafe Essentials selections. Each sampler will include a variety of different cultivars, processing types, and top growing regions.
Signature Selections can include:
Honduras Buen Pasteur - 2007 COE winning farm
Guatemala Villatoro - Regular COE competitor
Nicaragua Beneficio Las Segovia - 2018 COE winner
Burundi Long Miles - COE competitor
Cafe Essential selection can include:
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Natural- An heriloom coffee from the birthplace of coffee.
- Indonesia - A high scoring wet hulled Sumatran from the shores of Lake Toba.
- Colombia - Popular and versatile coffees sourced from high altitudes in Tolima and Huila growing regions. Great for cold brew.
- Guatemala Huehuetenango - From som of the highest mountains in Central America. Exceptional as a single origin offering and in blends.
- Brazil - A versatile yellow catuai natural that cafs use as a drip coffee plus a componenet for blends and espresso.
Something for everyone. Let the coffee adventure begin!
Green, unroasted coffee beans. Roast and enjoy.
Share something special. Serve Coffee!
Brazil Yellow Catuai Natural Green coffee
Green - Unroasted coffee. Café Essentials coffee. Accessible as a single origin drip and great as a blend component and espresso. Coffee Details: Country: BrazilRegion: Minas GerasProcessing method: Natural/DryVarietals:...
Burundi Nkonge Hills Long Miles Nini Natural- Green coffee
Green - Unroasted coffee. Direct Relationship Coffee Details: Country: BurundiRegion: Bwiza-Bweranka Hill, Ngozi Altitude: 1661 metersVarietal: BourbonProcessing method: Natural, Raised African drying bedsTasting Notes: When roasted, cherry, berries, chocolate. Photos courtesy...
Colombia Cafe Essential Green coffee
Green - Unroasted coffee. Café essentials series - regularly available, versatile, reasonably priced coffee. Great for cold brew. Coffee Details: Country: ColombiaRegion: Huila and TolimaAltitude: 1600+Processing method: WashedVarietals: Caturra, Typica, ColombiaTasting...