Green Coffee Sampler - Five one pound samples
Here's your chance to experience the world of coffee and regular Serve coffee offerings.
You will receive at a mix of at least three Signature Selections from our award winning producers plus Cafe Essentials selections. Each sampler will include a variety of different cultivars, processing types, and top growing regions.
Signature Selections can include:
Honduras Buen Pasteur - 2007 COE winning farm
Guatemala Villatoro - Regular COE competitor
Nicaragua Beneficio Las Segovia - 2018 COE winner
Burundi Long Miles - COE competitor
Cafe Essential selection can include:
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Natural- An heriloom coffee from the birthplace of coffee.
- Indonesia - A high scoring wet hulled Sumatran from the shores of Lake Toba.
- Colombia - Popular and versatile coffees sourced from high altitudes in Tolima and Huila growing regions. Great for cold brew.
- Guatemala Huehuetenango - From som of the highest mountains in Central America. Exceptional as a single origin offering and in blends.
- Brazil - A versatile yellow catuai natural that cafes use as a drip coffee plus a component for blends and espresso.
Something for everyone. Let the coffee adventure begin!
Green, unroasted coffee beans. Roast and enjoy.
Share something special. Serve Coffee!
Classic Blends Coffee Sampler - Two 8 ounce samples
You will receive two 8 ounce pouches of our classic coffee blends to enjoy. Examples of our classic coffee blends include: Around the Table Dark Roast Coffee Details: This blend...