Green Coffee Sampler (Unroasted) - Five one pound samples
Here's your chance to experience the world of coffee and regular Serve coffee green, unroasted offerings.
You will receive at a mix of green Signature Selections from our award winning producers plus Cafe Essentials selections. Each sampler will include a variety of different cultivars, processing types, and top growing regions.
Signature Selections can include:
Honduras Buen Pasteur - 2007 COE winning farm
Guatemala Villatoro - Regular COE competitor
Nicaragua Beneficio Las Segovia - 2018 COE winner
Burundi Long Miles - COE competitor
Cafe Essential selection can include:
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Natural- An heriloom coffee from the birthplace of coffee.
- Indonesia - A high scoring wet hulled Sumatran from the shores of Lake Toba.
- Colombia - Popular and versatile coffees sourced from high altitudes in Tolima and Huila growing regions. Great for cold brew.
- Guatemala Huehuetenango - From som of the highest mountains in Central America. Exceptional as a single origin offering and in blends.
- Brazil - A versatile yellow catuai natural that cafes use as a drip coffee plus a component for blends and espresso.
Something for everyone. Let the coffee adventure begin!
Green, unroasted coffee beans. Roast and enjoy.
Share something special. Serve Coffee!
Classic Blends Coffee Sampler - Two six ounce samples
You will receive two 8 ounce pouches of our classic coffee blends to enjoy. Examples of our classic coffee blends include: Around the Table Dark Roast Coffee Details: This blend...
Serve Coffee Select Sampler - two 8 ounce samples
This sampler includes two eight ounce pouches from our direct trade producers and friends. We ask our award winning producers and mills to select something special that we can share...