Green Coffee Sampler (Unroasted) - Five one pound samples
Here's your chance to experience the world of coffee and regular Serve coffee green, unroasted offerings.
You will receive at a mix of green Signature Selections from our award winning producers plus Cafe Essentials selections. Each sampler will include a variety of different cultivars, processing types, and top growing regions.
Signature Selections can include:
Honduras Buen Pasteur - 2007 COE winning farm
Guatemala Villatoro - Regular COE competitor
Nicaragua Beneficio Las Segovia - 2018 COE winner
Burundi Long Miles - COE competitor
Cafe Essential selection can include:
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Natural- An heriloom coffee from the birthplace of coffee.
- Indonesia - A high scoring wet hulled Sumatran from the shores of Lake Toba.
- Colombia - Popular and versatile coffees sourced from high altitudes in Tolima and Huila growing regions. Great for cold brew.
- Guatemala Huehuetenango - From som of the highest mountains in Central America. Exceptional as a single origin offering and in blends.
- Brazil - A versatile yellow catuai natural that cafes use as a drip coffee plus a component for blends and espresso.
Something for everyone. Let the coffee adventure begin!
Green, unroasted coffee beans. Roast and enjoy.
Share something special. Serve Coffee!
Burundi Long Miles Nini Natural - Green coffee
Green - Unroasted coffee. Direct Relationship Coffee Details: Country: BurundiRegion: Bwiza-Bweranka Hill, Ngozi Altitude: 1661 metersVarietal: BourbonProcessing method: Natural, Raised African drying bedsTasting Notes: When roasted, cherry, berries, chocolate. Photos courtesy...
Colombia Cafe Essential Green coffee
Green - Unroasted coffee. Café essentials series - regularly available, versatile, reasonably priced coffee. Great for cold brew. Coffee Details: Country: ColombiaRegion: Huila and TolimaAltitude: 1600+Processing method: WashedVarietals: Caturra, Typica, ColombiaTasting...
Ethiopia Sidamo Ardi Natural Organic
Green - Unroasted coffee. Café essentials series - What café is complete without a coffee from the birthplace of coffee? Coffee Details: Country: EthiopiaRegion: Sidamo Altitude: 1,800 meters Varietal: Heirloom...