October 2020 Update
Here are your updates for October from Serve Coffee
Quality coffees for you and your customers
We are very excited about our current offerings. The following coffees are recently were delivered to our warehouse. Whether you are a roaster looking for direct relationship coffees, a café wanting to serve differentiating coffees to your clients, or home roasters looking for exceptional coffees for your home café, we have something for you.
The recent arrivals are:
- Nicaragua direct relationship selections from 1stplace COE winner, Luis Alberto Balladarez.
- Pacamara Natural La Bendición
- Pacamara Honey La Bendición
- Java Natural Lo Prometido
- Catuai Amarillo Natural URDD
- Guatemala collaboration coffees with Onyx and 3rdplace COE winner Aurelio Villatoro
- Campamento Alto
- Entre Rios Decaf
- Honduras direct relationship coffees from Buen Pastor and Honduras Coffee Alliance
- Buen Pastor Catuai and Lempira
- Honduras Coffee Alliance Carlos Miguel Vargas Parainema, Washed and Selman Hernández Catuaí, Bourbón Natural
Other 2020 arrivals so far include:
- Ethiopia Sidama Ardi Natural Organic
- Indonesia Mutu Batak
- Colombia William Salazar Caturra and Don Enrique Reserve
- Brazil Primavera Yellow Catuai Natural
With coffees from each major growing region, award wining producers, different varietals and processing methods, we hope you find something you like.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.