September 2020 Newsletter
Your why and what updates for September from Serve Coffee.
Why Serve Coffee?
We believe that by God's grace, little things can make a big difference. Our goal is to serve God, serve others, and change the world cup by cup. How? We do this is by serving you coffee, coffee that we hope you will find to be better than what you're drinking now, coffee that can improve the lives and communities that grow what we enjoy.
We look forward to each September. The coffees we have worked with producers on all year are arriving, plus the Haiti Benefit Auction is held in Ohio every Labor Day. Since we were founded in 2014, we have had the opportunity to donate coffee to the Haiti Benefit Auction, where all proceeds are donated to ministries in Haiti such as Redeemer Vocational School. This year, we donated over 125 pounds of our custom Matthew 25 Blend, and we look forward to hearing how the money raised is able to help in that needy country.
Quality. Community. Impact at Origin. Three reasons we enjoy September and the Haiti Benefit Auction.
What’s new? Pending arrivals
We also enjoy the excitement of pending arrivals. Here are coffees reaching our warehouses very soon.
- Nicaragua direct relationship selections from 1st place COE winner, Luis Alberto Balladarez.
- Pacamara Natural La Bendición
- Pacamara Honey La Bendición
- Java Natural Lo Prometido
- Catuai Amarillo Natural URDD
- Guatemala collaboration coffees with Onyx and 3rd place COE winner Aurelio Villatoro
- Campamento Alto
- Entre Rios Decaf
- Honduras direct relationship coffees from Buen Pastor and Honduras Coffee Alliance
- Buen Pastor Catuai and Lempira
- Honduras Coffee Alliance Carlos Miguel Vargas Parainema, Washed and Selman Hernández Catuaí, Bourbón Natural
So, we have a lot to be excited about and to share with you.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.